Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Total Likes : 18
https://igboist.forumotion.com

PostAdmin Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 pm

For More Info and Online Registration Call: 08037075310

This is to inform the New Candidate of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, both the NDs and HNDs that polyunwana has begun their 2016/2017 online registration. 

Below is the form which is you will be required to fill during the registration. To Pick Your Online Registration Form, Head Straight To The Polyunwana "Admin Block" and get your form and immediately begin your online registration.

Below is how the form might look:

POLYUNWANA HAS BEGUN THEIR 2016/2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION 1010

To begin your online registration, you must have at least payed your acceptance fees. 

Step one 

Below is a screenshot of what will be required of you in the first stage For Those In HND:

POLYUNWANA HAS BEGUN THEIR 2016/2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION Untitl13

Below is a screenshot of what will be required of you in the Second stage For those In HND:

POLYUNWANA HAS BEGUN THEIR 2016/2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION Untitl14

Below is a screenshot of what will be required of you in the third stage For Those In HND:

POLYUNWANA HAS BEGUN THEIR 2016/2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION Untitl15

Below is a screenshot of what will be required of you in the Forth stage For Those In HND: This stage is called Uploading Stage

POLYUNWANA HAS BEGUN THEIR 2016/2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION Untitl16

For More Info and Online Registration Call or whatsapp: 08037075310 Or Move to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admin Block

GOODLUCK good great
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostAdmin Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:35 am

benokorie wrote:Pls what is the username and password required to login to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net portal? i've used my application number in the format 2016/APP/ND/00000 AND 'password" as the password and am not logged in. pls i need help so i can pay my acceptance fee on time and also be able to register online.

The format is cool. What you just need to do is to wait for a week. That is, if you checked your admission status today, then you need to wait for a week today to be able to view your portal.

You are welcome.
Hod
Hod
Total Likes : 1

PostHod Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am

Pls, my portal for acceptance fee payment has not opened. I am an ND 1 student whic was recently given admission in polyunwana.

pls, help bored
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostAdmin Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Hod wrote:Pls, my portal for acceptance fee payment has not opened. I am an ND 1 student whic was recently given admission in polyunwana.

pls, help bored

Thanks for complaining. Can you come to polyunwana. So we can help you out. COME TO SCHOOL okay
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum